Deborah Hawkins Director
email@example.com +49 40 4135 5743
Deborah Hawkins is the Director within the Office Document Technologies Group. Her responsibilities include conducting primary research and analysis and creating forecasts and market size estimates for the copier and printer hardware, software and solutions markets globally.
With more than 20 years of experience in the office imaging and Print-On-Demand industries, Deborah previously served as a Senior Consultant and European Sales Director at InfoTrends. Prior to joining InfoTrends, Deborah spent 8 years at the European Headquarters of Minolta in various product planning and marketing roles.
Deborah graduated with honors from Sheffield Hallam University in the U.K. with a B.A. in Business Studies and German.
- Country-based EMEA data collection
- Macro-economic trend analysis
- Market and trend analysis
- Annual market forecasting
- Hardware, software, solutions and services
- Primary research at country level
- Focus group and web survey research