Sharp Completes New A3 Office Workgroup Lineup with Monochrome Advanced and Essential Models
Targeting enhanced collaboration and security for today’s hybrid working environments
Sharp Electronics Corporation (SEC) recently announced the launch of 11 new A3 monochrome models, ranging in speeds from 26-65 ppm, to complete the rollout of its latest generation of color and monochrome A3 workgroup models, which have been built on a common platform for same user experience across all devices.
|Sharp's New Color Advanced Series|
Aimed at hybrid working, these devices bring several new features designed to help with seamless and secure cloud collaboration as well as improved productivity, including:
- Scan and print data from your Teams folders or other popular cloud services
- Quickly connect to mobile devices to print and scan files
- Synappx Go app enables contactless print and scan operation
- Supports latest security standards and includes features such as system integrity check at startup, application whitelisting, real-time intrusion detection, and optional Bitdefender protection offers an added layer of security
- Scan documents at up to 280 ipm with the 300-sheet duplexing single-pass feeder on Advanced series models for improved document digitization
- The new inner folding unit offers a variety of fold patterns, including trifold and z-fold, without taking up any extra floor space
The new monochrome models are ENERGY STAR 3.0-qualified and EPEAT Gold registered. The new models include the Advanced BP-70M31, BP-70M36, BP-70M45, BP-70M55, BP-70M65 as well as the Essential BP-50M26, BP-50M31, BP-50M36, BP-50M45, BP-50M55 and BP-50M65 (available in late October).
Keypoint Intelligence Opinion
This fifth-generation update of the complete Advanced and Essential lineup now totals 22 new A3 workgroup models, with 26-65 ppm speeds mirrored across the color and monochrome ranges. These new devices bring some great feature improvements for productive scanning; a broader choice of finishing options; and flexible, safe, and secure hybrid working styles. The addition of Microsoft Teams to enhance the connected cloud services reflects an increase in remote and hybrid collaboration tools driving digital transformation. We look forward to assessing the products in our lab.
Log in to bliQ to view reports and specs on Sharp A3 hardware. If you’re not a subscriber, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.